Terms and Conditions
Below are the Terms and Conditions for our facility and/or any facility/space Attack Sports occupies.
Attack Sports reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or combine Attack Sports camps or activities, to limit registrations, alter camp content, instructors, leaders, dates and/or times. Registrants will be notified of camp changes by email prior to the start date. Attack Sports will do our best to communicate these changes in a timely manner.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon booking a session and/or registering for a class, training sessions, camp spring hockey, tournament and/or any program Attack Sports offers, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions associated with Attack Sports. Any participant suspended or expelled from an Attack Sports program for any reason, is not eligible for a refund and/or credit.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us prior to registration.
In Canada, the federal Human Rights Act prevents customers from being denied service based on numerous discriminatory factors such as race, religion, sex, and age. Additionally, each province has its own human rights code. However, Attack Sports may refuse service to anyone, because of their actions.
These actions and/or reasons why Attack Sports may need to refuse service include:
Violent, threatening and/or abusive behaviour to our athletes, children, instructors, and/or staff members;
Theft and/or any other illegal activities;
Infractions of our policies.
Attack Sports wants all of our athletes and participants to feel comfortable and safe when they are in our care and facilities. Please do not put us in a situation to make a difficult decision.
Attack Sports Programs
1. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow you enough time to get ready for your session or class. Failure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled class/session may result in your class/session being cut short.
2. Athletic clothing is required for all classes/sessions in our facility. This may include shorts, a t-shirt, track pants, a long-sleeved shirt, hoodie, yoga pants, etc. Clean and dry athletic shoes are mandatory in our facility.
3. Please bring your own water bottle. Water bottle sharing is NOT encouraged at our facility.
5. In order for ANY of our registered programs to run, we require a minimum of six (6) participants. If this is not met, you will be contracted and the program may and/or will be rescheduled.
6. Our training areas (training space, skating treadmill and shooting centre) are for our participants only. We do offer a live stream of each of these areas in our front lobby area. Please note that if there is a class or team session occurring in our training space, that will take precedence and be shown on the stream.
7. Please ensure that your athlete's waiver is completed prior to arrival at the facility. If the waiver is not complete, the athlete will be unable to participate in the class/session. We do have the option of completing the waiver at our facility if necessary. Please ask us how.
No Show/Late Policy
8. If an athlete does not show up during their scheduled time, they forfeit their time slot (and/or ice session) and will not receive a refund or credit for their missed class/session.
9. If the athlete is late for their session (i.e. skating treadmill, shooting centre, one on one session), Attack Sports staff will try and accommodate the session, but may not be able to depending upon how busy the schedule is for that particular late arrival.
10. We understand that injuries, conflicts, changes in plans, pandemics and aspects of life that are out of our control occur. If for any reason the participant cannot attend the registered activity, camp and/or training session, please let us know as soon as possible.
All cancellation periods are listed below as each aspect of Attack Sports has a unique cancellation period.
All refund requests will be subject to a $50 administration fee (no exceptions).
All credit requests will be subject to a $25 administration fee (no exceptions). A credit towards any future camp of equal or greater value will be applied. This credit will be valid for only 120 days at the date/time of cancellation.
Make-Up Classes - If a participant is registered in a specific camp, class or session through Attack Sports and/or Attack Hockey who becomes ill, injured and/or misses a set day and/or activity. Unfortunately, Attack Sports is unable to issue 'make-up' classes, credits and/or refunds for any missed classes and/sessions. PLEASE NOTE: Attack Sports may request a physician's note for any of the above cancellation, refund and/or credit requests.
11. Attack Sports Tournaments - since there are many costs associated with running tournaments. NO REFUNDS and/or CREDITS will be given to any cancellations after 120 days prior to the start date of any registered Attack Sports Tournament.
12. Attack Hockey Spring Hockey - for the Spring 2021 season, we have the following policies in place in the event of new restrictions, facility shutdowns and/or participant cancellation, our refund policy is as follows:
After December 1, 2020 to January 15, 2021 (initial payment is non-refundable).
This payment is to cover our administration costs and any non-refundable deposits Attack Sports has made on behalf of the Attack Hockey Club.
First $250 payment will not be refunded, nor will credits be issued.
Between January 15, 2021 to February 15, 2021 (athlete gear fee non-refundable)
Some ice has already been purchased by the Attack Hockey Club and the facility does not provide refunds.
Athlete SWAG has already been purchased for individual athletes (personalized). SWAG will be provided to athletes at a date to be determined.
Second $250 payment will not be refunded nor will credits be issued.
After February 15, 2021 (until the end of the program)
Participation refund will be prorated in accordance to the cost of ice and what refunds have been provided to Attack Sports.
Refunds (or) credits will be issued on a pro-rated basis
No refunds and/or credits will be issued due to participant cancellation.
13. Attack Hockey Camps & Development Sessions - there will be no refunds and/or credits given to cancellations after 30 days prior to the start of the registered camp/activity.
14. Attack Hockey Team On-Ice Development Sessions - there will be no refunds and/or credits given to cancellations after 72 hours prior to the start of a team on-ice development session.
15. Attack Sports Shooting Centre and/or Skating Treadmill Sessions - there will be no refunds and/or credits given to cancellations after 72 hours prior to the start of a session in the shooting centre and/or on the skating treadmill.
16. Attack Sports Camps (Spring, Summer and/or Day Camps) - there will be no refunds and/or credits given to cancellations after 30 days prior to the start of the registered activity/camp.
17. Attack Sports Individual Training Classes - there will be no refunds and/or credits given to cancellations after 72 hours prior to the start of any Attack Sports individual classes.
18. Attack Sports Small-Group Training Sessions - there will be no refunds and/or credits given to cancellations after 72 hours prior to the start of any Attack Sports small group training sessions.
19. Attack Sports One on One Training Sessions - there will be no refunds and/or credits given to cancellations after 72 hours prior to the start of any Attack Sports one on one training sessions.
20. If your child (or parent) has any one (or more) of the following symptoms, please do not bring them (or yourself) to our training facility:
Severe cough or flu
Hand, Foot and Mouth disease
Croup or persistent cough
Any contagious condition or symptom that has not been listed as this is not an exhaustive list.
If you are unsure, please call Attack Sports to double-check. Please note that we do require completion of a medical information questionnaire for participation in Attack Sports programming. We also have a Covid-19 waiver that is required for all participants. Both can be found here.
Any ill children will be sent home immediately. Please be considerate of the other participants/athletes, our instructors and staff. If your child is ill, please keep them at home until they are well.
Skating Treadmill & Shooting Centre
1. For our skating treadmill, full equipment is recommended. Helmet, gloves, shin pads and skates are mandatory during these sessions.
2. If for some reason the treadmill is not working during your scheduled session, Attack Sports staff will book an agreed-upon alternate session for your athlete at no additional cost.
3. For our shooting centre, required equipment includes helmet, gloves, skates and stick.
4. Shoes are not permitted in our shooting centre.
5. Please ensure you have your own water bottle during these sessions.